Monday, September 6, 2010

So, I have made it through week two! HURRAY! And only one more student got sick at school...AWESOME! But now Miss Erin was sick all weekend...boo. 


Friday we were out of school early for the football game. The stadium has no lights so the team can only play during the afternoon, and all the student have to get home, so that they can turn around and come back! 


Maria, Jackie, Tim, and I left early, are view was just so great! We went on a tour of the middle school and the High School, and I found my lost water bottle in Maria's room. HURRAY! 


I did not go to the planned dance party adventure in rapid because I was ill. I also missed the porcupine pow wow and many other fun adventures due to the fact that I spent a majority of the weekend in bed. Sad day. I hope that I will be up and running by tomorrow though! 


Observations by the principal are this week. I'm a little nervous. I'm still not sure I am doing well with someone of these programs because no one sat down and told me what to do yet. I'm sure I will figure it out. 


I tried to go on a walk on Sunday when I thought I was feeling better. I will leave that description to EPIC FAIL! It was very pretty out though. 


I have eaten my weight in soup. 


















How is this time even possible?










This weekend I was also introduced to my first Anime show. The Fullmetal Alchemist. I started off just wanting to express interest in things my house mates like...I don't hate it though. 


I really did not have a very exciting weekend to report on. Hope no one is bored to death yet. 


I got a wonderful phone call from Chicago, it made my day. I had a call to Smith that made my other day too. 


I am still having an awesome time. Potential trip to Bolder to see Gaelic Storm in concert next month! 




























Meet the new class pet Alfred. He lives outside my window. 














“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together...there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...i'll always be with you.” - Winnie the Pooh 

1 comment:

  1. First, I hope that call from Chicago was the one from me, because it also made my day :) Second, what did I say about pictures of spiders!! Miss you boo! I hope to see you soon!!

    ReplyDelete