Thursday, November 25, 2010

TURKEY!

So I don't actually eat turkey...but if I did, the Jesuits would have had more then enough for me. There was the traditional roasted, the deep fried, and the Cajun fried! A little something for everyone. There was lots of other delicious food I could eat though, including the mashed potatoes made by yours truly, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green been casserole (made by Jackie) pumpkin rizoto, bread, salad, and more dessert than I can begin to remember.

I.am.stuffed.

Other than eating have spent the break sitting on the couch watching the OC, which happens to be Tim's favorite show, I am so surprised by this...but it has been beyond fantastic. I might be hooked. Tonight Luke and Kevin will be coming over armed with Love Actually so that we can kick off the Christmas season in style. CANT WAIT!

Not sure what the rest of the break will hold...but I am sure it will be epic!

Much love and joy to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment